- Do NOT eat or drink anything after midnight, unless told that you may do so by your doctor. (This INCLUDES chewing gun and chewing tobacco)
- You may take your blood pressure and heart medications with a sip of water. (Please check with your doctor regarding insulin dosage for the day of your surgery)
- Leave ALL jewelry (including wedding rings) and anything valuable at home. Remove all hair pins.
- Bring a complete list of ALL medicines with you to the surgery center.
- After your surgery, you MUST be escorted and driven home by a responsible adult.
- The person providing transportation for you MUST remain in the building at all times until you are discharged.
- If you wear contact lenses, glasses, or hearing aids, please bring a case or container, and solution for contacts, to protect them during surgery.
If you have any questions regarding your surgery center, please contact Surgicare of Jackson at 601-362-8700.